J41B Ammonia globe valve is specially designed for ammonia and gas pipelines or devices. The structure pays attention to fire protection requirements. The packing is made of polytetrafluoroethylene, which has reliable sealing and leakage. The sealing material is made of polytetrafluoroethylene, which is soft and reliable. It is suitable for ammonia gas, liquefied petroleum gas and fluorine gas pipeline system. As an opening and closing device, it is also suitable for other pipelines with temperature ≤150℃. The shut-off valve for ammonia has the characteristics of stable sealing performance, safe and reliable use, strong corrosion resistance, no internal and external leakage of medium and easy operation. The problem of poor and easy leakage is especially suitable for the transmission of ammonia gas and gas pipelines in the chemical industry, and to meet the requirements of long-term reliable use. Its sealing, maintainability, safety, etc.
1. In view of the shortcomings of poor corrosion resistance and easy perforation of the shell of ordinary valves, according to the specific characteristics of the medium, the special valve for ammonia gas uses corrosion-resistant steel (low-temperature carbon steel with corrosion-resistant alloy elements) as the valve body material, which is resistant to ammonia. Gas and liquid ammonia corrosion, low temperature can reach -40 ℃, to ensure maximum working conditions and use requirements.
2. The paired structure type of the sealing pair of the globe valve for ammonia is ball and plane type, the sealing is automatically compensated, the effect of double insurance, the sealing performance is stable, and there is no adhesive wear, which effectively solves the problem of poor sealing performance and easy leakage of ordinary valves for chemical pipelines. problem.
3. The flange of the product adopts a concave-convex sealing structure, which ensures reliable sealing of the middle flange even when the pipeline pressure fluctuates.
4. Multi-stage polytetrafluoroethylene sealing material is used in the upper sealing device to form a combined seal to ensure that the valve has no medium leakage from the stuffing box during its service life, which eliminates the weak seal of the ordinary valve stuffing box, the easy leakage of the medium, and even causes accidents. possible.
The difference between the shut-off valve for ammonia and the ordinary shut-off valve:
The sealing surface of the globe valve for ammonia adopts imported tetrafluoroethylene, which has good sealing performance and long service life. Ammonia shut-off valves often use ammonia, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon, fluorine and other gases/(liquids). These gases are generally stored in dedicated storage tanks. When in use, it is opened through the ammonia shut-off valve, and then fine-tuned by other control valves, so that the gas is input into the use system. The flange of the ammonia valve is usually concave and convex. The main design parameters of the ammonia shut-off valve: Suitable medium for the ammonia shut-off valve: ammonia gas, ammonia liquid, etc. Applicable temperature: babbitt -40+150℃, tetrafluoro-40℃+200℃.
The difference between the shut-off valve for ammonia and other shut-off valves are:
1. The sealing surface is made of PTFE (Babbitt alloy), which has good sealing performance and long service life
2. The middle-pass flange is a concave-convex structure, and the valve stem is connected by a dark rod.
3. The sealing surface of the valve body adopts a spherical convex shape, which is matched with the valve disc.
4. Ammonia is not allowed to directly contact with ammonia to metal copper; aluminum; including plastic and rubber