Who Are We
Specializing in the production of high temperature and high pressure power plants valve suppliers
Since 2009, Xinhui Valve Co. Ltd. has been committed to providing expertly manufactured and reliable industrial valves worldwide. And after years of keeping our focus on innovation, management, and exceptional customer service, we have become one of the leading enterprises with the largest market share in the energy and valve industry. From valves improving the processes of the nuclear power plants, thermal power plants, petroleum, petrochemical, and coal chemical industries, we have manufactured a wide range of products that improved operations and offered solutions to countless businesses. We specialize in manufacturing high temperature and high pressure valves along with providing our customers with other quality liquid control related products and services.
Industrial valve solutions
We provide a wide and innovative range of industrial valve solutions to meet the needs of different industries. From raw material procurement, valve design, manufacturing process, finished product inspection, testing, monitoring and after-sales service: all customers will be able to find what they want in our company, none excluded.
Our company has complete and authentic qualification certificates, including valve business license, tax registration certificate, special equipment manufacturing license, ISO900 certification, 3C certification, EU certification and many other product manufacturing licenses.
Customize any industrial valve for your project
XinHui Valve has the full capability to customize any industrial valve through our manufacturing services. We can manufacture according to your specific design, working condition, type, material, production standard, etc. Our engineers can customize your order with the following services and processes:
industrial valve sales
Industrial Valves FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
- corrosive media
- liquid metals
- radioactive media
Industrial valves are an indispensable and important mechanical product in the national industrial economy. Wherever it is necessary to control the moving fluid, a valve must be installed. The valve is vividly compared to the “pipeline throat”! From the point of view of the control system, the valve is a basic control execution department. As a common control component in the circulation piping system, the valve has the functions of diverting, shut-off, regulating, throttling, preventing backflow, diverting or relieving pressure, etc. The valve is a device that controls the flow of fluid, pressure and direction of flow by changing the size of the area of its flow channel. Its functions are infinite, the raw materials that compose it are numerous and the fields of application multiple. The valve is irreplaceable!
TN is less than 150 degrees, PN is less than 6.0 Mpa, it has the advantages of simple structure, rapid opening and closing, convenient operation and small fluid resistance.
Precautions for use
- The outer end of the valve stem is square, the straight line marked on the diagonal is perpendicular to the direction of the valve body, it is in the closed state, and it is in the open state when it is consistent with the direction of the valve body;
- Cork’s special wrench is used for normal switching valves to avoid safety accidents caused by slipping with the valve stem; try not to use adjustable wrenches to cause slipping;
- Open the valve and check according to the previous inspection items. After the inspection, slowly open the valve. Try not to stand in the direction of the sealing surface when opening. *(Wear an acid-proof mask when encountering acid-base fluids)
- If the pipeline has a sight glass, see that there is fluid passing through the sight glass, and then check that it is correct and then leave.
The ball valve and the plug valve are the same type of valve, but the opening and closing part is a sphere with a through hole, and the sphere rotates around the center line of the valve stem to achieve the purpose of opening and closing.
- Insulated ball valve with jacket
- Stainless steel ball valve
- Stainless Steel Ball Valve Quick Open Ball Valve
The valve is simple in structure and reliable in operation. It is used in the pipeline of bidirectional flow medium, with low fluid resistance and good sealing performance.
The medium is easy to leak from the valve stem.
Precautions for use
1) Same as the plug valve
2) Valves with handle, the handle is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium is closed, and the direction is the same as the open state;
3) If you encounter a ball valve with jacket insulation, you should pay attention to the following matters
4) The jacket insulation steam should be opened to melt the easy-to-crystallize medium in the valve before the valve can be opened and closed.
5) Do not force the valve to open or close before the medium is completely melted;
6) When the valve cannot be opened, the method of lengthening the lever arm cannot be used to forcibly open the valve. Because this will cause the valve stem to be greatly resisted and the valve core to fall off, resulting in damage to the valve or damage to the wrench, resulting in unsafe factors.
The butterfly valve uses a disc that can rotate around the shaft to control the opening and closing of the pipeline, and the size of the corner reflects the opening degree of the valve.
According to different transmission modes, butterfly valves are divided into 3 types:
- Manual (the most commonly used)
The rotary handle drives the valve stem through gear transmission to open and close the valve. Butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, quick opening and closing, small fluid resistance, convenient maintenance, etc., but it cannot be used in high temperature and high pressure occasions, PN is less than 1.6Mpa, it is less than 120 degrees of large-diameter water, steam,air, oil and other pipelines.
Precautions for use
1) The valve core can only be rotated 90 degrees. Generally, the valve body will indicate the direction of the CLOSE and OPEN arrows. Turn the handwheel clockwise to close, and vice versa to open;
2) If there is a certain resistance to opening and closing, the valve can be opened with a special F wrench, but it cannot be forced to open or close, otherwise the valve stem gear will be damaged;
3) It is forbidden to remove the handwheel and use an adjustable wrench to move the valve stem; (the same is true for the valve below)4) When opening and closing, gradually open and close, observe whether there is any abnormal situation, and prevent leakage.
Globe valve is the most widely used type of cut-off valve in chemical production. To close the valve, the valve stem is lifted and lowered to drive the circular valve disc (valve head) connected to it, and the distance between the valve disc and the valve seat is changed to control the opening and closing of the valve.
Streamline Globe Valve (American Standard Globe Valve)
The upper part of the globe valve has a handwheel and a valve stem, and the middle part has a thread and a packing culvert sealing section. The small valve stem is threaded in the valve body, with a compact structure.
However, there are many parts of the valve stem in contact with the medium, especially the threaded part is easy to corrode. The valve opening degree can be judged from the height of the valve stem exposed from the valve cover. In order to prevent the medium from leaking along the valve stem, Packing can be used to seal the part where the stem passes through the bonnet.
The structure of the globe valve is more complicated, but the operation is simple and effortless, it is easy to adjust the flow and cut off the channel, and the opening and closing are slow and there is no water hammer phenomenon, so it is widely used.
When installing the globe valve, pay attention to the direction of the fluid. The fluid in the pipeline should flow through the valve seat port from bottom to top, and the so-called “low in and high out” is used to reduce fluid resistance.
The valve stem and packing culvert are not in contact with the medium in the opening and closing state, so as to ensure that the valve stem and packing culvert will not be damaged and leaked.
The globe valve is mainly used for pipelines of water, steam, compressed air and various materials. It can adjust the flow more accurately and cut off the channel tightly, but it cannot be used for high viscosity,
Precautions for use
- Check whether the valve is defective before opening, especially whether the packing culvert is leaking;
- When the valve stem cannot be rotated directly by hand, it can be opened and closed with a special F wrench. When it still cannot be opened and closed, please do not lengthen the spanner arm to force the opening and closing.
*Thereby causing damage to the valve or causing a safety accident.3. When used for medium pressure steam pipeline valve, the condensed water in the pipe should be drained
first when opening, and then slowly open the valve to preheat the pipeline with 0.2 to 0.3Mpa steam.
*Avoid damage to the sealing surface caused by a sudden increase in pressure, and adjust the pressure to the required state after the inspection is normal.
Gate valve is also known as gate valve or gate valve. It controls the opening and closing of the valve through the lifting and lowering of the gate. The gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The size of the channel can be changed by changing the relative position between the gate and the valve seat.
Rising stem gate valve
According to the different movement of the valve stem when the gate valve is opened and closed, the gate valve is divided into two types: open rod type and dark rod type.
The stem thread of the rising stem gate valve is exposed outside the valve body. When the valve is opened, the stem extends out of the handwheel.
The contact length between the valve stem and the medium is small, and the threaded part is basically not affected by the corrosion of the medium.
The disadvantage is that the height of the overhang space is large.
The stem thread of the concealed stem gate valve is to be matched with the inner thread of the gate plate inside the valve stem. When the valve is opened, the valve stem only rotates without lifting up and down, and the gate plate rises along the valve stem thread. The advantage of the concealed stem gate valve is that the extension space is small, and the disadvantage is that the opening of the valve cannot be judged according to the condition of the valve stem, and the thread of the valve stem is easily corroded in contact with the medium for a long time.
The gate valve has the advantages of small fluid resistance, constant medium flow direction, slow opening, no water hammer phenomenon, easy flow adjustment, etc. The disadvantages are complex structure, large size, The opening and closing time is long, and the maintenance of the sealing surface is difficult. Because it is widely used in large-diameter water supply pipelines, it is also known as a water gate.
Precautions for use
- When the valve stem opens and closes in place, no more force can be used, otherwise the internal thread or bolt screw will be broken and the valve will be damaged
- When opening and closing the valve, it can be opened and closed with an F wrench when the hand cannot be opened directly
- When opening and closing the valve, pay attention to observe the sealing surface of the valve, especially the packing gland to prevent leakage
Throttle valve, also known as needle valve, its shape is similar to globe valve, its spool shape is different, it is cone or parabola, it is often used in chemical instrumentation, often with threaded connection.
Precautions for use
- Because of the threaded connection, first check whether the threaded connection is loose and leaking when opening and closing;
- When opening and closing the valve, proceed slowly, because the flow area is small and the flow rate is large, which may cause corrosion of the sealing surface. Pay attention to the change of pressure.
The check valve is a valve that automatically opens and closes by using the pressure difference of the medium before and after the valve to control the one-way flow of the medium, also known as a check valve or a oneway valve.
Check valves are divided into two types according to different structures:
- Lift type (beating type)
- Swing type (rocker type)
Precautions for use
Pay attention to the direction of the valve, the arrow is consistent with the flow direction of the medium, if the medium is easy to crystallize, it may cause the valve plate to be unable to be pressed down, and it will not play the role of command and non-return.
The safety valve is a valve that automatically opens and closes according to the medium pressure. When the medium pressure exceeds a fixed value, it can automatically open the valve to discharge the pressure. The equipment pipeline is protected from the danger of damage, and it can be automatically closed after the pressure returns to normal.
According to the different ways of balancing the internal pressure, the safety valve is divided into two types:
lever weight type and spring type.
Precautions for use
- The use of safety valve must be within the validity period of validity;
- The safety valve control valve installed on the pipeline and equipment is usually a stop valve, which must be opened to ensure that the safety valve can work effectively;
- Regularly lift the valve disc slightly, and use the medium to blow the impurities in the valve.4. If the safety valve cannot work within the set pressure, it must be re-validated or replaced.
Trap valve is a valve that can automatically and intermittently remove condensed water in steam pipelines, heaters and other equipment systems, and can also prevent steam from leaking. Commonly used are bell float type, thermodynamic type and pulse type.
Precautions for use
- Use the pipeline bypass valve to remove the condensed water before use, close the bypass when there is steam, and use the steam trap to the right path. *Otherwise, the water in the valve will be closed and the hydrophobic effect will not be achieved
- Be careful not to be scalded by steam when opening and closing the valve.
Various sampling valves
Sampling valve, as the name suggests, is a valve used to obtain medium samples for chemical analysis.
Generally installed on equipment or pipelines can be roughly divided into:
- Double open valve
- Flanged clamp valve
- Sampling valve with insulation jacket
Use caution method
- The double open valve is generally composed of two ball valves, which can achieve the purpose of sampling safety and through linkage in the negative pressure device. When sampling, first close the second valve near the equipment and pipeline, open the first valve, and let the medium flow into the space between the two valves. Then close the first valve, open the second valve, and place the sampling vessel in the sampling port to hold the medium.
- The flange clamp valve is generally sealed by the cone at the top of the valve stem and the cone hole of the valve seat. When sampling, the valve stem is separated from the cone hole by rotating the handwheel. *This allows the medium to flow from the cone to the external sampling vessel.
- The sampling valve with jacket insulation should pay attention to the jacket insulation steam, that should be turned on to melt the easy-to-crystallize medium in the valve before opening and closing the valve. Do not force the valve to open and close before the medium is completely melted. When the valve cannot be opened, the method of lengthening the lever arm cannot be used to forcibly open the valve, because this will cause the valve stem to be greatly resisted and the valve core to fall off, or cause damage to the valve stem and the sealing surface of the cone hole, thus causing the valve to be damaged. damage or cause damage to the wrench, creating an unsafe factor.
Fluoroplastic rubber lined valve
Fluoroplastic rubber-lined valve is mainly used in corrosive media such as acid and alkali. Its structural principle is similar to that of non-fluoroplastic valve, except that the valve stem, valve core and valve seat are all fluoroplastic substrates, and its use method is similar .
In addition to the above eleven kinds of valves, there are many kinds of valves used in industrial production, such as:
- Diaphragm valve
- Expansion valve
- Pressure reducing valve
- Automatic regulating valve
- Many others.
We are a China based industrial valve supplier and if you want you can find out all about us by visiting our
Contact us, tell us your needs and we will quickly find the best valve solution for you!
We do not manufacture accessories but provide professional advice to help you find the valve accessories
want to talk
Leave your details and one of our experts will contact you!