It is composed of a pneumatic membrane actuator and low flow resistance sleeve adjustment. It is a new generation of control valve products that conform to IEC standards. The actuator is a pneumatic diaphragm actuator. It adopts a multi-spring structure, small in size, and is lightweight: it can be widely used in industrial process control systems such as petrochemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, papermaking, water treatment, and other industries that require low noise and large pressure difference.
ANSI Class 150-600
– Connection standard: GB, DIN, ANSI, JIS, etc. – Temperature: -20~550℃
– Flow characteristics: quick opening, linear, equal percentage – Leakage: 11 grades, V grades
-Body, Bonnet: Stainless Steel -Spool, Cage: Stainless Steel
– Oil-free degreasing treatment
– The balanced valve core structure is adopted, the axial unbalanced force is small, the allowable pressure difference is large, and the stability is good.
– Large spool guide surface improves oscillations caused by eddy currents and shocks and reduces damage.
-The noise is reduced by about 10dB compared with ordinary single and double seat control valves. The valve has a simple structure and is easy to assemble, disassemble and maintain. -The valve body adopts precision casting valve body, S streamlined channel. The pressure drop loss is small and the flow capacity is large. Extended bonnet design, can be used for high temperature media.
-The valve body is designed according to the principle of fluid mechanics to have low flow resistance of equal section and large adjustable range.