It consists of pneumatic piston actuator and low flow resistance sleeve regulating valve. It is a new generation of control valve products that conform to IEC standards. The actuator adopts pneumatic piston actuator and is equipped with a new type of top-mounted handwheel mechanism, which is easy to operate and has a large output force; this product has the advantages of reliable action, high accuracy of flow characteristics, large adjustable ratio and compact structure, and can be widely used in petroleum Chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, papermaking, water treatment and other industries require industrial process control systems with low noise and large pressure difference.
ANSI Class 150-2500
– Connection standard: GB, DIN, ANSI, JIS, etc. – Humidity: -20~550℃
– Flow characteristics: quick opening, linear, equal percentage – Leakage: 11 grades, V grades
-Body and bonnet: carbon steel, chrome molybdenum steel, stainless steel -Spool, cage: stainless steel -Packing: PTFE, flexible stone
– Oil-free degreasing treatment
– The balanced valve core structure is adopted, the axial unbalanced force is small, the allowable pressure difference is large, and the stability is good.
– Large spool guide surface improves oscillations caused by eddy currents and shocks and reduces damage.
-The noise is reduced by about 10dB compared with ordinary single and double seat control valves. The valve has a simple structure and is easy to assemble, disassemble and maintain.
-The valve body is integrally forged and has reliable performance.
-The valve body is designed according to the principle of fluid mechanics to have low flow resistance of equal section and large adjustable range.